A concoction I put together as an experiment, it’s modestly sized but full of flavor.
CHEERFUL LITTLE EARFUL
- 1 oz. Damoiseau Cane Rhum
- .5 oz. Plantation Stiggins’ Fancy Dark Pineapple Rum
- .5 oz. Hamilton Jamaican Pot Still Gold Rum
- .5 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
- .25 oz. St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- .25 oz. honey syrup
Fill a small tumbler to the top with crushed ice. Add the ingredients to an ice-filled cocktail shaker, shake like crazy, and strain into the tumbler. Garnish with a large swath of orange peel.