Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Juliano Dornelles & Kleber Mendonça Filho’s BACURAU randomcha.net/2020/11/25/3-t… 8 hours ago
- Fincher is a dweeb & totally uncool, pass it on. twitter.com/kodakshootfilm… 9 hours ago
- RT @papalia_chris: @JennaEllisEsq Here's a 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 Teddy Roosevelt quote: “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or t… 11 hours ago
- Legend. twitter.com/LoganKenny1/st… 1 day ago
- RT @RomGothSam: My class on Paradise Lost and Frankenstein has got me thinking about the big questions in life, namely: Who is the sexiest… 1 day ago
- Just contacted Tim Samuelson about my film and, being honest here, I'm a tiny bit nervous. His endorsement would me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Know what this means? You can get the ROY'S WORLD book for only $12.48 *and* you can stick it Amazon simultaneously! htt… 2 days ago
- Today for #nanowrimo2020 I got up at 5:45 and wrote a steamy shower scene. Happy Monday! 2 days ago
- 3 things about Franklin J. Schaffner’s THE BEST MAN randomcha.net/2020/11/22/3-t… 3 days ago
- Let's make sure the frites keep flowing! twitter.com/RogersParkMan/… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Ridley Scott
Blade Runner  1. He takes his noodles with him. 2. Accumulated dust and debris on the “roof” of Bryant’s office. 3. Climbing up the bookcase and through the floor. 3 other things.
Blade Runner  1. He lives on the 97th floor. 2. “Wake up, it’s time to die!” His frontal lobe flattens. 3. Motionless beneath the sheet. 3 other things.
Alien: Covenant  1. How many times do we need to see the floating head? 2. Rooms of hanging papers crackling in a breeze. 3. Crane crush. Pfft.
Prometheus  1. A row of untouched exercise machines. 2. A geologist who first maps the structure, then gets lost on his way out. 3. She gently inserts his head into the bag and zips it up. 3 other things.
The Martian  1. How to preserve a PG-13? Creative euphemisms for ‘fuck.’ 2. Potato dipped in crushed Vicodin. 3. Whirling mass of orange ribbon.
Prometheus  1. Stephen Stills’ concertina. 2. Onboard, everyone wears flip-flops. 3. Sphincter-cobra.
Alien  1. Strengthening its grip, the tail coils itself more tightly around the neck. 2. Harry Dean Stanton looks up. Washes his face. 3. “I can’t see a damn thing.” “Quit griping.” “I like griping.”
Blade Runner  1. Two men herd ostriches through the market. 2. Bloody plastic raincoat. 3. Did the piano come with the apartment or did he already own it? It must be quite a chore to get a piano up … Continue reading
Blade Runner  1. The darkness, the shadows, the water dripping from the ceilings and down thewalls in the Bradbury building. Clearly BioShock was aiming for this ambience. And how, you may ask, does Rob know anything about BioShock? Zach … Continue reading