Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- In an alternate timeline, James Burke would be making a limited series about the pandemic. 20 hours ago
- You know, he's got something here. (But since I always include a dash of orange bitters, does that make me decadent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Obsessed with Aaron Frazer's new album. 1 day ago
- Solid choice. Till then though someone needs to put this on home video. Altman's most underseen film? twitter.com/afterglow2046/… 1 day ago
- RT @itskylelucas: I love the Brown Line 🤎🚇🤎 https://t.co/cuS4Fr9xmf 1 day ago
- 3 things about George Clooney’s THE MIDNIGHT SKY randomcha.net/2021/01/16/3-t… 2 days ago
- One more reason Biden and the other grownups can't get into position fast enough. twitter.com/StevenTDennis/… 2 days ago
- "Oh Mary...even if you're both miserable...that's the only way you're going to be happy!" Love this show. https://t.co/U9cUxe5hVL 2 days ago
- Overhead Old Fashioned. https://t.co/I6I8HcJ31U 3 days ago
- 3 things about Chris Bolan’s A SECRET LOVE randomcha.net/2021/01/14/3-t… 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2020
Great Expectations  1. Completely nude, she stands in front of the window and looks into the building across the street at a little girl and her mother. 2. The last time we ever see her, she’s not wearing makeup. … Continue reading
Queen & Slim  1. Frying catfish in a cast iron skillet. 2. They gradually take on the uniforms and conveyances that society and their circumstances have steered them to. 3. He smiles, passing the joint. “I knew you wanted … Continue reading
Isle of Dogs  1. Advanced Tooth-and-Tail Recognition Software. 2. Harvey Keitel howling. 3. Wasabi-poison.
War Requiem  1. The futility of digging trenches in mud. 2. Helmet sprouting grass. 3. The soldiers form a tableau.
The Deadly Affair  1. She answers the door wearing a short robe, bare legs, and thick gray socks. 2. Lunch at the Serpentine Restaurant. 3. Completely sodden wool overcoat. 3 other things.
The Booksellers  1. A collection of purses. 2. She wraps her arms around the set of Balzac. “These are mine!” 3. Fran Lebowitz on seeing books in the garbage: “It’s like seeing a human head.”
Magnolia  1. Stripy knitted bed jacket. 2. “Yes, and I’m listening. Avidly, fella.” 3. His utter lack of posture on the sofa. 3 other things.
An Elephant Sitting Still  1. “Surely he did not.” 2. On opposite escalators. 3. Why do they swap coats?
Rear Window  1. “Of course, they can do the same thing to me. Watch me like a bug under a glass if they want to.” 2. Engle Hand Laundry. 3. A Montrachet wine. 3 other things.
Nightfall  1. Sock stretchers. 2. Fleeing in a ball gown. 3. An imprint in the snow where the satchel used to be.