Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Quentin Tarantino’s PULP FICTION randomcha.net/2021/05/10/3-t… 7 hours ago
- RT @kphipps3000: This creates a tremendous opening to bring back the Blockbuster Entertainment Awards. 7 hours ago
- The equal of Dylan's "Nashville Skyline," which was being recorded at the same time at the same studio!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 50% heartwarming/50% eerie. twitter.com/therealraywise… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Bill Forsyth’s LOCAL HERO randomcha.net/2021/05/09/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @tanzinavega: Happy Mother’s Day to the solo moms out there trying to be everything and do everything for their kids. Hats off to you.… 1 day ago
- RT @chancetherapper: ITS HAPPENING 🎥🍿🏠👟 SUMMER 21 @AMCTheatres #AMC https://t.co/gGgMk664WA 2 days ago
- My mom just told me that she's been buying cryptocurrency. It's over, folks. 2 days ago
- This really is a fantastic record. Dr. Lonnie Smith – Breathe blackgrooves.org/dr-lonnie-smit… 4 days ago
- 3 things about Pawel Pawlikowski’s COLD WAR randomcha.net/2021/05/06/3-t… 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2020
Golden Eighties  1. Scissors as rhythm track. 2. Screwing on the stairs. 3. We finally get outside at the very end.
The Awful Truth  1. A ready-to-go eggnog cart. 2. “I don’t know what to say.” “If you leave now, you won’t have to say anything.” 3. Cuckoo clock.
White Christmas  1. Dashing from Florida to Vermont. And then they get there and there’s no snow. Early global warming musical. 2. “Sisters” is gay enough the first time around; the second time, it’s like gay on top of … Continue reading
Marnie  1. “Don’t crowd me, lady. I’m fighting a powerful impulse to beat the hell out of you.” 2. She retreats somewhere deep inside herself and offers no resistance. 3. Rolled up newspaper as telescope. 3 other things.
The Straight Story  1. Grabber for $10. 2. Unexplained pack of dogs. 3. When he orders a beer, the bartender asks him, “What flavor?” 3 other things.
A Hidden Life  1. She tries to comfort her. Mud-caked fingers on her head. 2. “Sign this, you’ll be free.” “I am free now.” “Then why am I here?” 3. A room entirely in black with a wet floor.
Star Trek: Insurrection  1. Gilbert & Sullivan strategy. 2. The giveaway: a glitchy holodeck. 3. He has 318 days of shore leave coming to him. 3 other things.